Monday, May 3, 2010

News!

So, there is ALOT of exciting and scary things going on in our lives right now, some of which is too painful to even repeat so I will spare you all the tears. I am just finishing up my last exams for finals and I will be headed up to Idaho to meet up with Sam. We are still planning on living in Adrian, Oregon. Although some tragic news there, Ruthy (the lady I was going to be paid to take care) passed on today, so I no longer have a job. My old roomie though is coming up this weekend to help me find a job with a local farmer. So I am feeling blessed and relieved and everything will be fine. We still get to live in the house and we are paying no rent, and wrangler can live there with us so its going to work out. We are at least going to try it for a month and see if its worth it to us. I must say its going to be GREAT having our own place, on a farm, in a town with the population of 140 people! We will make it 142! It will be SO amazing to train for my marathons around all the farming ground. And it'll be GREAT to experience a new place. As you might all have guessed, I'm really trying to be positive about all the turn of events which have happened in less than 24 hours. You could say I've been a WEE BIT stressed! :) But hey, thats what happens when you become adult like and all that crap! Anyway, I will be posting LOTS of pictures of Sam's school and the strawberry farm we will be living on! Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of news! But it really does sound like things are starting to come together, in a round about way! Good luck and keep praying and everything will work out just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you natalie! What a great adventure, can't wait to see the pictures of your new place of residency :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! Talk about a lot of change. We will keep you in our prayers. Please keep us posted. It is no fun being an adult. I keep telling Shaylee that and she won't believe me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes Nat!! You have been thru a lot in the past few days. :/ I hope you are feeling a little less stressed by now... how far is Adrian from, say, La Grande? We are only about 1.5 hours from there... Hope your trip over is a success and goes smoothly! How exciting to be doing something new!

    ReplyDelete