1: FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping out around the house.
3. NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. DON'T DO IT!
5. LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
6. THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. Thats ok means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here this is true, unless she says thanks a lot- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say you're welcome that will bring on a whatever!
8.WHATEVER: is a womans way of saying to Hell with you!
9. DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: another dangerous statement meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'whats wrong.' For the womans response refer to #3.
I find this SO SO SO true! It made my day!