Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update

My computer broke... again. Definetly not something that I wanted to happen! Who knows when or if it will ever be fixed, luckily there is a library here in town! On a happier note, Sam is officially on the wire crew. For those of you wondering what the wire crew is.... it means he is on his way to becoming a Journeyman! We're SO excited! Even when it means he has to get up and 3 in the morning to fix a storm damage. The guys he works with like him so much that he was pulled from framing to wire, and put on the oncall list. It may seem like a really insignificant thing but its VERY good for us! He's doing so awesome, everyone tells me he's one of the smartest guys they've ever seen come through. He would kill me if he knew I was saying anything about him, but I just am proud of him!

The weather here has been insane. We went from 80 degrees to 15 overnight. By 9pm last night all our pipes were frozen inside the trailer, meaning NO WATER! The heater to our trailer is also having some issues, so you can imagine how cold we have been! It is an adventure to say the least! On the plus side of bad weather. Sam has had the days off because the wind has been ripping! (which means danger)

Still no baby bump! I'm over 16 weeks now! Next Wednesday I get to have my ultrasound! Hopefully they will be able to tell me what we're having! We're super excited.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! Sounds like Sam is liking it too. It has gotten really cold really fast here too. I heat a sock with beans and rice in them and put at the bottom of all the bedding. My kids love it. You should try it. It is better than freezing. You had better post next Wednesday or call. We are all so excited to see what you are going to have. Tell Sam Thad saw Cole and said he reminded him of Sam when they had come home from their mission. Cole was really excited about it.

    ReplyDelete