Friday, October 30, 2009

CRAZINESS!!!!

I think that some life experiences you're suppose to have, but man wouldn't it be great if we could just surpass them all!? Ok like last week I spent 3 hours for 3 nights studying for my animal science exam and I got the results back to day.... I got a C! This is where I stop caring altogether about school! When I feel like I'm doing my best and my best just isn't good enough! So school isn't my friend at the moment! Then I find out I gotta find a place for Sam and I to live, not to mention Jack (Sam's boss) doesn't "feel like playing in the water".... EVERY DAY!!!! So he hasn't had any work... so I'm poor, trying to get good grades to pass this semester, working almost 5 days a week, and planning a wedding, with NO money! and its definitely not Sam's fault I just wish that money wasn't always an issue! But it always will be and I realize this....

So on a better note... well.... more like funnier... so Wrangler was sleeping with me last night. My roommate Jules also has a little puppy and so they were both chillin in my bed while I was completely out of it... and at one AM I wake up and realize that KY is still in my bed! NOT HAPPY!!! (he isn't potty trained and does his buziness wherever) So I yell for Jules, no answer, get up go to her room, not there, look outside car is here but she's not. So I take the thing to the bathroom and get back to bed. Two hours later she walks in my door and says.... what do you mean where am I? I've been here the entire night! So, needless to say, I'm blind and that is the fun thing that started my crazy day off!!! :) I still love ya though Jules!

Hopefully this weekend will be a good de-stresser for me! :) I hope!

1 comment:

  1. This too shall pass, right? Money issues in this economy are everywhere. I say if we have enough to pay the important bills Hallelujah! Focus on the important things... I figure I am pretty blessed. I have an amazing husband, fantastic kids, a dog that is mostly house trained. Who am I to ask for more.

    I guarantee your life will seem much better once the wedding business is all out of the way.

    ReplyDelete