Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New to this

So Kim convinced me to create a blog instead of writing some papers! haha just kidding! I am choosing to do so! So since Sam and I are technically not family yet there really isn't much to say! We are kinda lame like that! But I will say that the very first picture on our blog is going to be of my dog because he is our kid! I know to some (mother) that is disgusting and pathetic but he has been my companion for over a year now and he holds a very special place in my heart! So mom its ok if you never wanna come visit us because you know he'll probably sleep with us sometimes I still love you... but the dog stays! :) Besides that who could say no to something so stinkin cute!!!???? I know, I know, all of sam's in-laws and sisters can say holy cow I'm starting to feel bad for the kid but don't hold it against me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Like I said last night, Nat. Your baby, Wrangler (cute name by the way) looks much more like Sam than like you.

    So glad you decided to join us in the blogworld :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started a blog! Yippie!

    ReplyDelete