Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Aw.... Such Luck I have!

So up until this point, I have been super positive about having to have a C Section and the recovery and all that! And to be honest, its been a lot better than expected. So yesterday was the last day my mom and Meg were here to help me, and I decided to do a lot, probably a lot more than I should have! By the night time, Case wasn't sleeping and he was super onery and I was getting no sleep and I started feeling really sick. The thought crossed my mind that I could have a UTI. Case had a doctors appointment today so I decided to walk across to my doctor and see if they could squeeze me in. Well, lo and behold I do indeed have a urinary tract infection... along with mastitis!! SO my mom is gone, I'm not allowed to drive for 2 weeks, and now I am sick. Along with trying to deal with a newborn. HA! Luck is just not on my side these days! But as I look at my beautiful baby, I know its STILL TOTALLY WORTH ALL THE PAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment